Global Logistics Solutions India Headlines
News / Uncleared import boxes clogging India's ports being used as 'free warehousing'
There seems no end in sight to the congestion choking India’s ports. According to the Container ...
News / Our latest Hero of the Week is unmasked: Global Logistics Solutions India
There have been many contenders this week for The Loadstar’s ‘hero of the week’, in ...
News / India's main ports at a standstill as imports clog storage and exports dry up
India’s 21-day coronavirus lockdown has caused severe cargo congestion at key ports and container freight ...
News / India in lockdown – moving cargo through ports and airports is a struggle
The world’s largest ever population lockdown has led to a string of supply chain disruptions ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag