Asia-Middle East Headlines
News / HMM joins THE Alliance's three-loop Asia-Middle East network
HMM has muscled its way into THE Alliance’s Asia-Middle East offering in the newly launched ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and ONE expand services for Africa market with new launch
THE Alliance members Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express (ONE) have continued the strategy of extending ...
News / Economic double-whammy and softening demand add to pressure on box carriers
A slowdown in European economies and fallout from US-China trade war has upped the risk ...
News / Gateway set to lose Asia-Europe box service as THE Alliance revamps network
London Gateway is to lose one of its much-prized Asia-Europe services next year after THE ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes latest carrier to bring in container booking cancellation fee
Hapag-Lloyd has become the latest container shipping line to introduce a cancellation/no-show fee, as carriers ...
News / Container lines see rate rises stick across most ocean trades
Container lines this week succeeded in imposing rate increases across most routes covered by the ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / Ocean Alliance toe hits the water first with early publication of pro-forma network
The Ocean Alliance, which next April will be the biggest of the three vessel-sharing alliances, ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag