Norman Global Logistics Headlines
News / China starts getting its logistics back on the move – but in a low gear
Supply chain disruption in China is easing alongside an apparent slowdown in the spread of ...
News / Forwarders warned of shortage of cargo space once China factories reopen
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, freight forwarders are warning customers to expect space shortages once factories ...
The personal service conundrum facing forwarders going digital
Customer relationships and industry expertise will remain the backbone of freight forwarding, despite the wave ...
News / Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
Readjusted shipping schedules and higher-than-expected export volumes have exacerbated congestion at the world’s busiest container terminal, Shanghai. Although ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 5.Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. email@example.com on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'