Recommends / Caught in the crossfire – story of a shipmaster in the Strait of Hormuz
A fascinating interview by Nautilus with a tanker captain about transiting the Strait of Hormuz, a “stressful” ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Quay crane collapse at Jebel Ali causes only minor injuries
Dramatic footage of a crane collapsing at Jebel Ali is doing the rounds today. Happily, although ...
Comment / Libya: insecurity and political divisions continue to threaten international shipping
There are growing concerns over the risk to international shipping in the southern Mediterranean, following ...
- 1.US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
- 2.Maersk's digital drive into India's trucking sector via tie-up with online platform
- 3.MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4.M&A radar exclusive: DSV Panalpina – here is the 'organisational chart' of its core unit
- 5.On the wires: 'No interest whatsoever' in troubled Toll Group as it readies for deeper cuts & misery builds
- 1. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 2. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 3. Wim Van Deyck on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4. katherine on East Europe’s logistics players growing fast, but need infrastructure support
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – here comes the love...