News / Atlas Air and Amazon facing wrongful death lawsuit after 767 tragedy
Atlas Air, along with customer Amazon, is facing a lawsuit over the death of one of its ...
Recommends / Caught in the crossfire – story of a shipmaster in the Strait of Hormuz
A fascinating interview by Nautilus with a tanker captain about transiting the Strait of Hormuz, a “stressful” ...
News / Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
Ro-ro operator Grimaldi is calling for tighter controls on goods travelling by sea following a ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Quay crane collapse at Jebel Ali causes only minor injuries
Dramatic footage of a crane collapsing at Jebel Ali is doing the rounds today. Happily, although ...
Comment / Libya: insecurity and political divisions continue to threaten international shipping
There are growing concerns over the risk to international shipping in the southern Mediterranean, following ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!