Recommends / Concerns over safety at Amazon warehouses as accident reports rise
Amazon denies having unsafe workplaces, despite more than 600 accidents or narrow escapes recorded at ...
News / UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
The UAE has banned cargo operators from Moldova from its airports over safety concerns. The ruling ...
News / Atlas Air and Amazon facing wrongful death lawsuit after 767 tragedy
Atlas Air, along with customer Amazon, is facing a lawsuit over the death of one of its ...
Recommends / Caught in the crossfire – story of a shipmaster in the Strait of Hormuz
A fascinating interview by Nautilus with a tanker captain about transiting the Strait of Hormuz, a “stressful” ...
News / Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
Ro-ro operator Grimaldi is calling for tighter controls on goods travelling by sea following a ...
News / Mayor's DVS plan 'scuppering' moves to get cleaner trucks on London streets
London’s mayor has dismissed claims that his plans to implement Direct Vision Standards (DVS) for ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Quay crane collapse at Jebel Ali causes only minor injuries
Dramatic footage of a crane collapsing at Jebel Ali is doing the rounds today. Happily, although ...
Comment / Libya: insecurity and political divisions continue to threaten international shipping
There are growing concerns over the risk to international shipping in the southern Mediterranean, following ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses