News / 'Storage in transit' products expand to head off looming box congestion crisis
MSC has announced four additional container wayport storage hubs as part of its Covid-19 suspension ...
Recommends / Spying in the Mediterranean?
Intriguing article from Splash24/7 reporting a complaint from terminal operator Contship Italia to Italian authorities ...
Recommends / Cosco Greece labels Piraeus port sale terms inconsistent
Cosco has accused Greece of quietly changing the terms of the deal for its purchase ...
News / China's strategy is to link its global supply chain investments by 'one belt, one road'
China’s plan to develop a “one belt, one road” (OBOR) transport network should be understood ...
Recommends / Greece seals sale of Piraeus port to China Cosco
We’re not sure who really won this one… it would appear that Cosco, which already ...
Recommends / After port of Piraeus buy, China's Cosco eyes European rail hub
Chinese container terminal operator Cosco Pacific appears to have been the sole bidder for a ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Recommends / Piraeus port CEO resigns ahead of privatisation
The Greek financial tragedy has inevitably hit the freight business. The government, which has had ...
Recommends / ICTSI eyes Piraeus stake
Confessions of a port geek (number 77): the forthcoming further privatisation of the Greek port ...
- 1.Logistics jobs being axed in their thousands – but there will be opportunities
- 2.Air cargo: 'the madness has gone, it's the new normal – but what's next?'
- 3.Probe into Ukraine International after 'tragic loss of animal life on our flight'
- 4.As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5.Market Insight: Toft start date revealed, new Maersk finance hire has 3PL baggage
- 1. Lloyd on Final-mile postal tariffs set to rise, but by how much is still in the air
- 2. Alessandro Pasetti on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Against the odds: DB Schenker – Fix America and dream billions
- 4. email@example.com on More transatlantic blankings are unveiled as a new trade war threatens
- 5. John Michael Voss on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'