Cosco Pacific Headlines
News / Bad news for Port Klang as CMA CGM signs up for container terminal JV with PSA at Singapore
After its acquisition of APL, French shipping line CMA CGM is expected to also sign a ...
News / €125m Euromax deal buys Cosco Pacific a foothold in the port of Rotterdam
Chinese container terminal operator Cosco Pacific is set for a presence at Rotterdam after agreeing to ...
Recommends / After port of Piraeus buy, China's Cosco eyes European rail hub
Chinese container terminal operator Cosco Pacific appears to have been the sole bidder for a ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
News / Merger with Cosco would mean an exit from container shipping sector for China Shipping
Cosco and China Shipping have released details of their forthcoming merger, which is likely to ...
News / Drewry paints a gloomy picture for box shipping as the global slowdown bites
Drewry has almost halved its global growth forecast for container shipping this year, down to ...
Recommends / Greece’s port in a storm: anger as Syriza stops China extending hold on Piraeus
The fall-out of the election victory of the left wing Syriza party in Greece continues, ...
Recommends / CSCL disappoints while Cosco Pacific and PSA boom
China’s second largest boxship line, China Shipping Container Lines, has announced a net loss of ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.On the wires: Søren Toft, MSC steal Maersk's thunder in November rain
- 4.Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
- 5.Market insight: Toft's quick exit from APMM – it was 'the hardest decision in my life'
- 1. Spicoli on UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2. Matt on Wincanton reports successful H1 and will press on with probe into Stobart
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 4. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?