Cosco Pacific Headlines
News / Bad news for Port Klang as CMA CGM signs up for container terminal JV with PSA at Singapore
After its acquisition of APL, French shipping line CMA CGM is expected to also sign a ...
News / €125m Euromax deal buys Cosco Pacific a foothold in the port of Rotterdam
Chinese container terminal operator Cosco Pacific is set for a presence at Rotterdam after agreeing to ...
Recommends / After port of Piraeus buy, China's Cosco eyes European rail hub
Chinese container terminal operator Cosco Pacific appears to have been the sole bidder for a ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
News / Merger with Cosco would mean an exit from container shipping sector for China Shipping
Cosco and China Shipping have released details of their forthcoming merger, which is likely to ...
News / Drewry paints a gloomy picture for box shipping as the global slowdown bites
Drewry has almost halved its global growth forecast for container shipping this year, down to ...
Recommends / Greece’s port in a storm: anger as Syriza stops China extending hold on Piraeus
The fall-out of the election victory of the left wing Syriza party in Greece continues, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ