Gioia Tauro Headlines
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
Recommends / Spying in the Mediterranean?
Intriguing article from Splash24/7 reporting a complaint from terminal operator Contship Italia to Italian authorities ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO