Gioia Tauro Headlines
News / 'Storage in transit' products expand to head off looming box congestion crisis
MSC has announced four additional container wayport storage hubs as part of its Covid-19 suspension ...
News / Shanghai still world's busiest container port, but Singapore is climbing back
The port of Shanghai has maintained its position as the world largest container port. However, new ...
News / Sale of Gioia Tauro's Medcenter Container Terminal finalised
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia and MSC’s terminal operating arm, TIL [Terminal Investment Ltd], have ...
News / MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia has confirmed it is in discussions to sell its Medcenter ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag