Gioia Tauro Headlines
News / Sale of Gioia Tauro's Medcenter Container Terminal finalised
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia and MSC’s terminal operating arm, TIL [Terminal Investment Ltd], have ...
News / MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia has confirmed it is in discussions to sell its Medcenter ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!