Gioia Tauro Headlines
News / Sale of Gioia Tauro's Medcenter Container Terminal finalised
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia and MSC’s terminal operating arm, TIL [Terminal Investment Ltd], have ...
News / MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia has confirmed it is in discussions to sell its Medcenter ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'