Gioia Tauro Headlines
News / Sale of Gioia Tauro's Medcenter Container Terminal finalised
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia and MSC’s terminal operating arm, TIL [Terminal Investment Ltd], have ...
News / MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia has confirmed it is in discussions to sell its Medcenter ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?