News / 'Storage in transit' products expand to head off looming box congestion crisis
MSC has announced four additional container wayport storage hubs as part of its Covid-19 suspension ...
News / Relief for busy West Med transhipment sector as new terminal opens at Tangiers
Today’s opening of a new container terminal at the Moroccan hub of Tangiers is likely ...
News / Gefco buys Morocco-Europe fashion and automotive groupage operator GLT
Russian Railways-owned logistics provider Gefco has continued its international expansion with the acquisition of Spanish ...
Container port throughput growth in Q3 the highest for almost seven years
In the clearest sign yet that the lingering effects of the 2009 global financial crisis ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 5.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag