Cosco Shipping Holdings Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Pacific International Lines – a takeover target worth up to $4.5bn
It has been a couple of years now since Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) was first rumoured ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Biggest week ever in logistics 'is nothing compared to what is about to come'
One of the biggest weeks ever in logistics leaves plenty of room to the imagination ...
News / Subsidies from China keeping ambitious Cosco in calm financial waters
Cosco Shipping’s $251m net profit last year was largely thanks to $230m of subsidies from ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
PR: Ocean Alliance: CMA CGM unveils its new unmatched service offer, Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product
PRESS RELEASE: “The CMA CGM Group, a worldwide leading shipping group, is pleased to announce ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Bloody Monday for Hapag-Lloyd
Sunday’s news that trade data for China was below consensus estimates put more pressure on ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: five container shipping targets in 2019...
In most of the conversations I have daily with container shipping sources, consensus is that ...
News / More carriers may pressure shipyards to postpone newbuild box ship deliveries
More carriers may join Cosco and Yang Ming in exerting pressure on Asian shipyards to ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?