Contship Italia Headlines
News / Sale of Gioia Tauro's Medcenter Container Terminal finalised
Italian terminal operator Contship Italia and MSC’s terminal operating arm, TIL [Terminal Investment Ltd], have ...
News / Contship and FELB launch first direct rail freight link between China and Italy
Far East Land Bridge (FELB) has launched a westbound rail link between Chengdu and Contship ...
News / Contship Italia doubles Milan-Zurich intermodal rail services
Contship Italia has doubled its intermodal rail services between Milan and Zurich, with plans for ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
News / A mixed year as volumes grew at Contship Italia
Container terminal operator Contship Italia reported volume growth of 1.7% year-on-year for 2016, despite four ...
Recommends / Spying in the Mediterranean?
Intriguing article from Splash24/7 reporting a complaint from terminal operator Contship Italia to Italian authorities ...
People / Contship Italia's highly regarded vice-president, Marco Simonetti, dies after short illness
Marco Simonetti, vice-president of Contship Italia, has died at the age of 63 after a ...
People / Marco Simonetti takes reorganisation role at Contship Italia
Contship Italia has appointed Marco Simonetti as its new vice president for development and reorganisation. The ...
News / Livorno opens bidding for new box terminal, while Contship Italia shows its gateway concept works
As the Italian port of Livorno today formally invites tenders for the construction and operation ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?