Contship Italia Headlines
News / Contship and FELB launch first direct rail freight link between China and Italy
Far East Land Bridge (FELB) has launched a westbound rail link between Chengdu and Contship ...
News / Contship Italia doubles Milan-Zurich intermodal rail services
Contship Italia has doubled its intermodal rail services between Milan and Zurich, with plans for ...
News / Contship Italia volumes decline in 2017, but rail freight traffic is on the up
Leading Italian container terminal and intermodal operator Contship Italia today reported a 1.3% decline in ...
News / Contship Italia eyes growing intermodal business as Gioia Tauro battles for transhipment traffic
Contship Italia has revealed that cut-throat competition from North African ports has led to a ...
News / A mixed year as volumes grew at Contship Italia
Container terminal operator Contship Italia reported volume growth of 1.7% year-on-year for 2016, despite four ...
Recommends / Spying in the Mediterranean?
Intriguing article from Splash24/7 reporting a complaint from terminal operator Contship Italia to Italian authorities ...
People / Contship Italia's highly regarded vice-president, Marco Simonetti, dies after short illness
Marco Simonetti, vice-president of Contship Italia, has died at the age of 63 after a ...
People / Marco Simonetti takes reorganisation role at Contship Italia
Contship Italia has appointed Marco Simonetti as its new vice president for development and reorganisation. The ...
News / Livorno opens bidding for new box terminal, while Contship Italia shows its gateway concept works
As the Italian port of Livorno today formally invites tenders for the construction and operation ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO