Container rollovers Headlines
News / Low take-up forces shipping cryptocurrency teu token out of circulation
Hong Kong-based start-up 300cubits will suspend its container shipping cryptocurrency tomorrow, as the industry enters ...
News / Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
Supply chain disruption due to the increasing habit of carriers ‘rolling’ booked containers to a ...
Recommends / Hapag-Lloyd explores priority baggage concept for container shipping
A nice little scoop from Splash 247, which reports that Hapag-Lloyd is considering launching a priority loading ...
News / TEU tokens – first cryptocurrency for container shipping is launched
Container shipping could see the first widespread use of a cryptocurrency this week. Hong Kong-based blockchain ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules