Ocean Insights Headlines
News / As shipping's 'seasonal lull' remains anything but, rollovers continue to climb
Container rollovers at the world’s leading transhipment ports began to climb again last month, according ...
News / Fewer transhipment boxes being 'rolled' as capacity returns to major trades
Fewer containers are being ‘rolled’ at major ports, according to new data from predictive ocean ...
News / Shipping and freight 'will bounce back' – but there will be hi-tech change
The chaos caused by Covid-19 will lead to far greater use of technology, which until ...
News / Ocean Insights gives a clearer picture of blanked sailings, and it's free
As ocean carriers scramble to match vessel supply with rapidly reduced demand for shipments, container ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers