News / Strong first half for Port Klang's Westports, but can it win back traffic from Singapore?
Port Klang terminal operator Westports is expecting to break the 10m teu mark for the ...
News / Westports eyes THE Alliance services to compensate 2017 throughput drop
Port Klang terminal operator Westports suffered a 9% drop in container throughput last year. In an ...
News / Westports the first shipping hub to suffer a downside from alliance reshuffle
Malaysia’s Westports facilities at Port Klang has lost out to nearby competitors in the ocean ...
News / Westports volumes and profits up at Port Klang, but new alliances spark concern
Port Klang terminal operator Westports reported increased profits and volumes in the third quarter, but ...
News / Westports has 'nothing to fear' from planned CMA CGM terminal at Singapore
Despite CMA CGM’s acquisition of APL and its subsequent plan to operate a joint-venture terminal ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 3.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.IAG Cargo passenger-freighter strategy pays off as yields rocket
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ