Container xChange Headlines
News / Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
Some container vessels have been sailing from Asia to Europe under-utilised in recent weeks due ...
News / Asian shippers hit by double-whammy of lack of boxes and capacity squeeze
Shippers in Asia face a double-whammy of equipment shortages and tight shipping capacity that is ...
Recommends / Container availability drops across Asia prior to shipping peak
New blog from container tracking and exchange platform ContainerXchange, with some data to illuminate recent ...
News / European exporters still up against it, but equipment shortages are easing
Blank sailings, escalating freight rates and a shortage of equipment continue to hobble European exporters. Shippers ...
News / The way out of the maze that is the world's demurrage and detention charges
Shipper fury at demurrage and detention (D&D) charges levied by carriers serving US ports suddenly ...
News / Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
The port of Hamburg has hit back at recent media reports claiming container equipment is ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag