Asia-South Africa Headlines
News / Container freight rates from Asia surge to new highs – 'it's gone mad'
Container freight rates from Asia continued to surge this week, reaching highs far in excess ...
News / Ocean rates still rising alongside 'major problems' for those on the front line
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) shows a further 10.65-point gain in its comprehensive index ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and ONE expand services for Africa market with new launch
THE Alliance members Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express (ONE) have continued the strategy of extending ...
News / Zim offers time- and cost-saving blockchain-based electronic bills of lading
Israeli shipping line Zim is to offer blockchain-based electronic bills of lading (B/Ls) to shippers ...
News / Container shipping spot rates jump as peak season draws near
After several weeks of inertia, the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) saw something of a ...
News / Spot container freight rates still falling as FAK hikes fail to help carriers
Spot container freight rates fell on the major deepsea tradelanes again this week, after a ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag