News / Importer fury as UK port congestion means boxes may be stranded for weeks
UK container imports offloaded at Antwerp, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge could be stranded for weeks before ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Maersk leads or lags Cosco?
Comment: Let’s set the record straight: an orthodox Loadstar Premium investment analysis of China’s vast Cosco ...
News / P&O Ferries boosts capacity to compensate for lost Scotland-Europe freight link
In response to the recent demise of Scotland’s only direct maritime ro-ro link with continental ...
News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
News / Cosco achieves its ambition to take control of box facilities at Zeebrugge
Chinese shipping conglomerate Cosco today signalled the clearest indication that it is planning to create ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
- 1.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 2.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders