News / Ship fire forces an end to DFDS's loss-making Rosyth-Zebrugge ro-ro service
A major ship fire has injured one crew member and forced DFDS to cancel its “loss-making” ...
News / Cosco achieves its ambition to take control of box facilities at Zeebrugge
Chinese shipping conglomerate Cosco today signalled the clearest indication that it is planning to create ...
News / Things may be looking up for Europe's ports, say analysts, but growth is slowing
North European ports may finally have rebounded: analysts are reporting a prosperous first half to ...
News / As summer approaches, ports and governments prepare for a 'new season' of illegal immigration
After a three-month winter hiatus, senior French police sources yesterday warned that the number of ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.Exclusive: Transparency call as IATA is rapped over CASS cargo payments
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules