Hyundai Merchant Marine Headlines
News / 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
Maersk Line and MSC have been obliged to blank a further Asia-North Europe 2M loop ...
News / HMM ends 2018 $720m in the red, but has high hopes for new ships and alliances
Subsidised South Korean ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) continued to bleed money in the ...
News / Carriers still aiming to add capacity on Asia-North Europe, despite softer demand
Despite warnings of uncertain times ahead for demand, ocean carriers plan to add around 10% ...
News / Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
A “reduced appetite” for ordering ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) and carriers instead aspiring to become ...
News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / Customer trust restored, claims HMM chief – now we need to work better together
In his traditional new year message to staff, HMM president and chief executive Chang Keun ...
Recommends / HMM expected to part ways with 2M Alliance
Speculative article from Business Korea on what the country’s largest container carrier, Hyundai Merchant Marine ...
News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / HMM unveils ambitious plan to double box ship capacity with new ULCVs
South Korean ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has prepared an ambitious blueprint for expansion, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you