News / IMO 2020 low-sulphur fuel cap 'could cost shipping industry $3bn' next year
Shipping costs could rise by $3bn next year, according to a new report that will ...
News / How BCOs can navigate the choppy waters of the carriers' new fuel surcharges
As transpacific ocean carriers approach a new season of contract negotiations with BCOs, supply chain ...
News / Carriers in with a chance of surviving IMO 2020 if they ditch the ‘freebies’
Drewry is expecting “marginally higher contract rates, higher fuel charges and better carrier discipline” this ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd jumps on the scrubber band wagon before they ‘sell out’
Hapag-Lloyd has belatedly joined the rush to install scrubber technology on its container vessels, ahead ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd attempts to avoid a 'messy' IMO 2020, unveiling its 'fairer' MFR
Hapag-Lloyd has rolled out its plans for recovering the extra cost of compliance with the IMO’s ...
News / Shippers are being 'left in the dark' as carriers look to recover IMO 2020 costs
There has been insufficient mainstream publicity on the IMO’s 2020 global emissions regulation for shipping, ...
News / Carriers' low-sulphur fuel surcharges may be 'blatant profiteering', says BIFA
The British International Freight Association (BIFA) has criticised the proposed introduction of a new fuel surcharge ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?