shipping lines Headlines
News / Container shipping service levels dropping as costs and rates rise
Container shipping costs and service levels are at risk of spiralling out of control, according ...
News / Carriers in with a chance of surviving IMO 2020 if they ditch the ‘freebies’
Drewry is expecting “marginally higher contract rates, higher fuel charges and better carrier discipline” this ...
Premium / Market Insight: The potential for another Hanjin is still there, right?
Comment: It is no surprise that Maersk CEO Soren Skou recently urged governments to stop subsidising ...
Recommends / Liner conferences reach the end as TSA shuts up shop
In less than two weeks, the institution that has been Transpacific Stabilisation Agreement (TSA), will ...
News / Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
Strong cargo growth, driven by vigorous retail restocking, will result in global demand growth this year ...
Recommends / Venture capitalists find another big-money market to upend: shipping
While there are some points in this article that any Loadstar reader – or in ...
Recommends / If FedEx couldn't satisfy Amazon, why do shipowners think they can do better?
Great opinion piece on Splash24/7 today by the head of Transas, Frank Coles. He administers ...
- 1.ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3.Forwarders see their cargo bumped as vaccine shipments take off
- 4.More box ships skip UK hub ports and forwarders urge EC to intervene
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. Gary Anderson on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 2. [email protected] on Market insight: Kuehne + DHL + Schenker: call it a Super-NVOCC triumvirate
- 3. james b locklund on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 4. Robin Clark on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort
- 5. Michael Wollmuth on ONE Apus stack collapse could be the largest container loss since MOL Comfort