News / Shipping softens towards 'no-deal' after Whitehall Brexit scenario leak
Optimism is growing across UK shipping after the leak of government documents predicting worst-case scenarios ...
News / No-deal Brexit would be 'catastrophic' for Northern Ireland’s logistics sector
Whitehall is once again coming under fire from the UK logistics community amid mounting problems over ...
News / Uncertainty over Brexit hits logistics margins amid growing fears of 'no deal'
Declining profit margins and continuing uncertainty has the left the UK’s logistics industry short of ...
Adidas opts for air freight – 'a temporary setback' – to avoid supply chain shortfall
Cheaper air rates and a dearth of warehouse capacity may be sending shippers to the ...
News / FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
The UK logistics industry is being urged to tell the government about the skills shortage ...
News / UK regional airports could play a major cargo role after a no-deal Brexit
Enfranchising regional UK gateways as air freight hubs will be pivotal to relieving the potential ...
News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
News / Prepare for no-deal Brexit, transport sector is advised, after Commons vote
Businesses should prepare for a no-deal Brexit, some specialists advise after last night’s convoluted and ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
News / TfL hits back at haulage claims that low-emission zones don't work
Transport for London (TfL) has called air pollution a “public health crisis” and rejected claims ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier