News / Forwarders hit out at 'exclusion' from no-deal Brexit ro-ro customs plans
Post no-deal Brexit, forwarders will likely face greater pressure from shippers to transport goods by ...
News / Prepare for no-deal Brexit, transport sector is advised, after Commons vote
Businesses should prepare for a no-deal Brexit, some specialists advise after last night’s convoluted and ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
News / TfL hits back at haulage claims that low-emission zones don't work
Transport for London (TfL) has called air pollution a “public health crisis” and rejected claims ...
News / UK business fights back as cities bid to cut back on traffic emissions
UK businesses are fighting attempts to bring in low-emission traffic zones: Southampton Council has scrapped ...
News / Deadline looms for UK hauliers' post-no deal permits to take goods to the EU
UK hauliers have been given an extension to apply for European Conference of Ministers for ...
News / UK supply chains set to lose 20% of workforce if there is a no-deal Brexit
UK supply chains face losing a fifth of their staff in the event of a ...
News / 'Operation Brock' plans to keep freight moving at Dover if there is no Brexit deal
Planning is underway to tackle expected chaos on UK highways in the event of a ...
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you