freight forwarders Headlines
News / Forwarders warned of shortage of cargo space once China factories reopen
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, freight forwarders are warning customers to expect space shortages once factories ...
News / Cargobase offers shippers performance ratings for their service providers
Cargobase is to provide shippers with performance ratings of their logistics providers, one of three ...
News / Low volume growth and overcapacity decimates China's air cargo sector
Slow volume growth combined with a rapid increase in capacity has led to a “terrible” ...
News / Legal ruling over forwarder T&Cs in emails may become a global precedent
A court in Australia has ruled that a freight forwarder’s terms and conditions (T&Cs) can ...
News / Shippers love technology, but some people are irreplaceable
Shippers don’t see a single area of business where pure technology would be a preferable ...
News / End in sight for India's 'mom and pop' logistics as the 'digital journey' speeds up
India is targeting the digital logistics revolution to reduce its high supply chain costs, with ...
News / Maersk pledges to 'welcome' forwarders onto TradeLens digital platform
Maersk has responded to a call by forwarders to share efforts to standardise digitisation through its TradeLens platform, saying it is ...
Recommends / Steep fall in freight forwarding growth last year
Freight forwarding experienced a steep decline in growth rates during 2018. According to figures from ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen