RTR Exclusive: Venezuela shifts oil ventures' accounts to Russian bank – document, sources
REUTERS reports: “Venezuela’s state-run oil company PDVSA is telling customers of its joint ventures to ...
MW: Oil ends higher, with Venezuela turmoil, OPEC output cuts feeding a weekly gain
MARKETWATCH reports: “Oil futures ended higher Friday, feeding a gain for the week as U.S. ...
CNBC: Oil prices rise as Saudi Arabia cuts supply to United States
CNBC reports: “Oil prices rose for a third day on Thursday, pushed up by signs ...
BBG: Venezuela’s crisis isn’t all bullish for oil
Bloomberg‘s Liam Denning writes: “Attempted coups and alternative governments in petro-states like Venezuela are typically ...
SA: Schlumberger CEO sees 'tough year in North America' as shale boom slows
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “U.S. shale production likely will slow this year as drillers cut their ...
OP: Fears of U.S. shale demise may be overblown
Oilprice.com‘s David Messler writes: “Recently, there has been some concern about the ability of U.S. shale, and ...
CNBC: Saudi energy minister – Russia moving 'slower than I'd like' on oil cuts
CNBC reports: “Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said Sunday he’s positive OPEC and partnered nations will ...
BBG: Two big producers just called a bottom for oil – $60 a barrel
BLOOMBERG reports: “Prices are up more than 20 percent since hitting an almost two-year low ...
OP: The oil bull market is back
Oilprice.com reports: “Oil is officially back in a bull market as confidence grows over both ...
MW: Oil on the verge of busting above a bullish line in the sand, and exiting a bear market
MARKETWATCH reports: “After enduring a withering downturn, crude-oil prices flirted with a closely watched line ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?