M&A activity Headlines
News / Rhenus Logistics eyes more acquisitions to expand its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Logistics is targeting more acquisitions to expand its global warehousing and freight forwarding ...
News / Kerry confirms takeover of Turkish forwarder ASAV, and eyes more M&A
Cash-rich Kerry Logistics has taken another step in its ambitious growth plans, acquiring one of ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Sleeping monster Dachser changes at the top but Simon likes his privacy
Comment: Often out of the limelight, Germany’s Dachser is a rather peculiar, fascinating and sizeable 3PL. Ranking ...
Recommends / DSV Panalpina targets further M&A activity in the road sector
DSV just can’t get enough M&A activity, apparently. Assuming the merger with Panalpina is “on ...
Premium / Market Insight: Q&A with Joe Bento – Radiant’s 'unique model’ is key as it keeps chasing growth
Comment: A market veteran with 25 years in the sales and operations environment, Joe Bento, (pictured) ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: Propelled by 'M&A upside', is Hapag-Lloyd's irrational rally unstoppable?
Comment: At a time when the management of AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) is pulling out all the ...
Premium / Market Insight: Q&A with Christian Stocker – Leman has M&A (and more) in its sights
Comment: A market veteran with over two decades of freight forwarding experience, Christian Stocker, the regional ...
News / Forget M&A, we know what pleases our customers, and it isn't that, says Dachser boss
Dachser has ruled itself out of the top-tier M&A market in logistics, questioning the value of major acquisitions to ...
News / Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?
Rising demand and improved freight rates in the second half of last year enabled ocean ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread