M&A activity Headlines
News / Kerry confirms takeover of Turkish forwarder ASAV, and eyes more M&A
Cash-rich Kerry Logistics has taken another step in its ambitious growth plans, acquiring one of ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Sleeping monster Dachser changes at the top but Simon likes his privacy
Often out of the limelight, Germany’s Dachser is a rather peculiar, fascinating and sizeable 3PL. Ranking ...
Recommends / DSV Panalpina targets further M&A activity in the road sector
DSV just can’t get enough M&A activity, apparently. Assuming the merger with Panalpina is “on ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Joe Bento – Radiant’s 'unique model’ is key as it keeps chasing growth
A market veteran with 25 years in the sales and operations environment, Joe Bento, (pictured) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Propelled by 'M&A upside', is Hapag-Lloyd's irrational rally unstoppable?
At a time when the management of AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) is pulling out all the ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Christian Stocker – Leman has M&A (and more) in its sights
A market veteran with over two decades of freight forwarding experience, Christian Stocker, the regional ...
News / Forget M&A, we know what pleases our customers, and it isn't that, says Dachser boss
Dachser has ruled itself out of the top-tier M&A market in logistics, questioning the value of major acquisitions to ...
News / Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?
Rising demand and improved freight rates in the second half of last year enabled ocean ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules