European road freight market Headlines
News / Rising demand drives European road freight capacity up, while rates dip
Trucking capacity on Europe’s roads rose sharply last month as hauliers saw significantly more demand, ...
News / Covid overtakes driver shortage as highest hurdle for European road freight
The Covid crisis has hit forwarders specialising in European road transport, particularly those working in ...
News / EC calls on member states to create priority freight traffic lanes for essential supplies
The global road freight industry could be looking at an accumulated loss nearing $1trn as ...
Ti: Strong fundamentals underpin healthy European road freight expansion
TRANSPORT INTELLIGENCE writes that the “2018 European Road Freight Market is gradually slowing from 2017’s ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag