White glove services Headlines
News / FedEx beefs up home delivery services as e-commerce items get bulkier
FedEx is trying to get a firmer grip on the growing volume of bulky goods, ...
News / Size now matters to FedEx as it joins scramble for bulky home deliveries
FedEx is chasing bulky cargo for residential deliveries. The integrator has started trials of full-service home ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / SEKO Logistics' new air service targets big chunk of home delivery market
SEKO Logistics is hoping to fill a gap in the express home delivery market for bulky ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers