White glove services Headlines
News / Size now matters to FedEx as it joins scramble for bulky home deliveries
FedEx is chasing bulky cargo for residential deliveries. The integrator has started trials of full-service home ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / SEKO Logistics' new air service targets big chunk of home delivery market
SEKO Logistics is hoping to fill a gap in the express home delivery market for bulky ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'