News / Growth in global container demand dries up as trade war heats up
Global container demand growth slowed to just 1% over the first nine months of the ...
News / Container lines "heading deeper into a hole" as demand dries up and capacity increases
A slowdown in global manufacturing and the world’s economy will hobble container shipping’s growth prospects ...
News / Calmer waters for box trades this year as supply:demand ratio evens out
Despite continuing soft container spot rates after the two-week Chinese New Year trade hiatus, ocean carriers ...
News / Sudden surge in air freight demand ex-Asia sees backlog build up
A sudden surge in air freight demand has led to cargo building up in Asian ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers have 'gone too far' and will 'live to regret their gluttony'
- 1. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 2. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice
- 3. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 5. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread