The fall-out from Hanjin Headlines
News / APL Logistics says sorry and settles with K Line in 'bankruptcy emails' lawsuit
K Line has reached an “amicable settlement” with APL Logistics following the claim that APL ...
News / Container leasing market under pressure as carriers cut back
After a strong first six months with container drop-offs at an exceptionally low level, container ...
News / New investment gives Seaspan the means to consolidate its top lessor position
Containership owner Seaspan Corporation has acquired a financial war chest to consolidate the “fragmented” boxship leasing market ...
News / Heung-A the latest Korean carrier to tell worried shippers: 'We're not sinking'
Another South Korean shipping line under financial pressure has had to write to customers to dispel ...
News / Storm clouds are gathering over box line business in 2018, says Fitch
Credit rating and research firm Fitch Ratings has warned that repeating container shipping’s 2017 profitability this ...
News / Boxship owner Seaspan looks to second-hand vessels to boost its bottom line
Containership owner and manager Seaspan Corporation is refocusing on the second-hand market as it shies ...
News / BoxTech expands its toolkit to help track down 'lost' containers
The Bureau International des Containers (BIC) has introduced new functions to its BoxTech database of ...
News / Remaining South Korean lines making waves to restore faith after Hanjin crash
Following the catastrophic failure of Hanjin Shipping last year, the other South Korean ocean carriers still ...
Recommends / South Korea police seek arrest warrant for Korean Air / Hanjin Group chief
Each year seems to bring more despair for Hanjin Group chairman Cho Yang Ho. First ...
News / FMC commissioner Doyle applauds 'innovative' THE Alliance fund to prevent another Hanjin 'debacle'
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) yesterday approved THE Alliance’s plan for a $50m contingency fund in ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules