APL Logistics Headlines
News / Toys R Us can keep supply chain moving despite bankruptcy ahead of peak season
Toys R Us last night filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. It has debts of some ...
News / CJ Korea Express boosts its global ambitions with buys in India and UAE
Acquisitive CJ Korea Express has reiterated its aim to become a top-five global logistics company by 2020, ...
News / Not just any Bangladesh barge service; it's the first M&S shipment
Marks & Spencer has completed the first shipment of containers from the Bangladeshi apparel manufacturing ...
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
People / Shigeo Mori becomes chief financial officer of APL Logistics
Following its acquisition by Japan’s Kintetsu World Express (KWE) last year, APL Logistics has appointed Shigeo ...
Recommends / APL Logistics issues statement on K Line rumours
APL Logistics has stopped short of apologising to K Line, but has issued a statement ...
News / Economics can be 'just a detail' when Japanese firms pull the M&A trigger
Japanese firms rarely show financial discipline in mergers and acquisitions (M&A). When they have plenty ...
News / Questions raised over operator valuations after Toll and APL Logistics takeovers
Questions are being raised on company valuations in the industry after two large merger and ...
News / NOL faces tough decisions on box line future after any sale of APL Logistics
Singapore’s Neptune Orient Lines (NOL), owner of the world’s eleventh largest container shipping line APL, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you