News / Kontainers offers smaller forwarders the chance to compete online
UK digital ocean freight start-up Kontainers plans to make further inroads into the freight forwarding ...
People / Jesper Thomsen and John Gilleran now key advisers to Kontainers
Kontainers, an enterprise software as a service (SaaS) company serving carriers and freight forwarders with ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
News / 'Shipping made easy' as Kontainers unveils booking platform for forwarders
The company that developed the ship.maerskline.com platform for the world’s largest shipping line is to ...
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag