News / BluJay Solutions adopts what3words system to boost e-commerce delivery
UK supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions is to integrate the what3words address system into ...
People / Andrew Kirkwood takes over as CEO at BluJay Solutions
Supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions has appointed Andrew Kirkwood (pictured above) as its chief ...
Recommends / BluJay buys Blackbay to boost real-time shipment information
BluJay Solutions, the company born last month from the marriage of Kewill and LeanLogistics, has ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones