Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech may be today's leader, but it's not a one horse race
The outstanding writing by Russell Wood on Premium over the past two weeks – in particular, ...
News / BluJay Solutions adopts what3words system to boost e-commerce delivery
UK supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions is to integrate the what3words address system into ...
People / Andrew Kirkwood takes over as CEO at BluJay Solutions
Supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions has appointed Andrew Kirkwood (pictured above) as its chief ...
Recommends / BluJay buys Blackbay to boost real-time shipment information
BluJay Solutions, the company born last month from the marriage of Kewill and LeanLogistics, has ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier