Premium / Market Insight: WiseTech may be today's leader, but it's not a one horse race
Comment: The outstanding writing by Russell Wood on Premium over the past two weeks – in particular, ...
News / BluJay Solutions adopts what3words system to boost e-commerce delivery
UK supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions is to integrate the what3words address system into ...
People / Andrew Kirkwood takes over as CEO at BluJay Solutions
Supply chain software supplier BluJay Solutions has appointed Andrew Kirkwood (pictured above) as its chief ...
Recommends / BluJay buys Blackbay to boost real-time shipment information
BluJay Solutions, the company born last month from the marriage of Kewill and LeanLogistics, has ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen