News / Booming online freight sales producing a 'golden age' for SME forwarders
The rapid uptick in digital freight sales means first-mover advantage is over, according to Freightos. But, ...
News / Essential 'will democratise the freight forwarding industry', claims Kontainers
Smaller freight forwarders looking to digitise their operations and provide an online customer-facing service received ...
News / Boost for SMEs as Cargo iQ unveils new shipment planning and control platform
Small- and medium-sized forwarders can boost the quality of their air freight services following the ...
News / Kontainers offers smaller forwarders the chance to compete online
UK digital ocean freight start-up Kontainers plans to make further inroads into the freight forwarding ...
News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
News / Unlicensed operators wreak havoc in Latin American forwarding sector
“An incredible rise” in unlicensed, unregulated one-man forwarding operations is posing a threat to Latin America’s ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Jason on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on More misery for apparel houses as air freight rates ex-Bangladesh double
- 3. John Juul Knudsen on Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 4. Vikas on Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5. Stefan Robert on New restrictions in China as Covid-19 is found on frozen food imports again