News / Kontainers offers smaller forwarders the chance to compete online
UK digital ocean freight start-up Kontainers plans to make further inroads into the freight forwarding ...
News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
News / Unlicensed operators wreak havoc in Latin American forwarding sector
“An incredible rise” in unlicensed, unregulated one-man forwarding operations is posing a threat to Latin America’s ...
Recommends / The secret of the most successful small businesses
Interesting blog by Agility CEO Tarek Sultan Al Essa, currently at Davos, on SMEs. He ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight