News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
News / Descartes Systems buys Datamyne to broaden its logistics trade data footprint
Descartes Systems, one of the logistics industry’s leading software-as-a-service provider has acquired Florida-based trade-data analytics ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you