Comment / Money to be made as Brexit creates the 'world’s most effective border"
The Brexit market is picking up, and there’s money to be made from what is ...
Comment / ETSFs could be the answer to post-transition UK import clearance chaos
While Brexit has taken something of a backseat over recent months to the impact of ...
News / Digital freight platform Kontainers bought for $12m by Descartes Systems
Kontainers, a digital freight platform, has been bought by Descartes Systems Group for $12m. The deal ...
Comment / Comment: Three pinch points in e-commerce in the coronavirus era
The coronavirus pandemic has presented challenges for every industry, organisation and individual across the world. ...
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
News / Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
UK freight industry sources are becoming increasingly anxious that roll-out of the country’s recently introduced ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen