DHL Freight Headlines
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
Recommends / DHL delivers pre-Xmas job losses as it reviews Freight UK operation
DHL has begun a consultation to review its Freight UK operation. It plans to axe unprofitable ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
- 1.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 2.Decision not to install scrubbers could prove expensive for ONE
- 3.Its 'winning strategy' delivers as Expeditors weathers 'challenging' market
- 4.Analysis: DSV Panalpina – I smell fear in the market as its model becomes the benchmark
- 5.Bidvest breaks ties with Panalpina for 'fresh new look' and new logistics partner
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 2. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 3. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?
- 5. Alex Lennane on The hidden costs of a container lease