DHL Freight Headlines
People / Anabela Pires and Thomas Vogel become DHL Freight leaders in Europe
DHL Freight, the road freight arm of DP-DHL, has announced two changes in its leadership ...
News / DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
DHL Freight predicts this year’s peak season will see similar demand for road freight as ...
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
News / Global Forwarding is star turn, as DP-DHL announces Q1 results
Deutsche Post-DHL has kicked off the year in strong fashion with growing profits despite two ...
Recommends / DHL delivers pre-Xmas job losses as it reviews Freight UK operation
DHL has begun a consultation to review its Freight UK operation. It plans to axe unprofitable ...
News / Turnaround success story as DP-DHL posts record second-quarter results
DP-DHL is reaping the rewards of investment and restructuring – three business divisions showed strong gains in Q2 and first ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen