Comment / Market Insight: WiseTech may be today's leader, but it's not a one horse race
The outstanding writing by Russell Wood on Premium over the past two weeks – in particular, ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Kontainers' Graham Parker – freight tech is the real deal
I had the pleasure of talking to Graham Parker, chief executive and co-founder of Kontainers, ...
News / Kontainers offers smaller forwarders the chance to compete online
UK digital ocean freight start-up Kontainers plans to make further inroads into the freight forwarding ...
People / Jesper Thomsen and John Gilleran now key advisers to Kontainers
Kontainers, an enterprise software as a service (SaaS) company serving carriers and freight forwarders with ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
Hapag-Lloyd has become the first of the major container lines to launch an online rate ...
News / 'Shipping made easy' as Kontainers unveils booking platform for forwarders
The company that developed the ship.maerskline.com platform for the world’s largest shipping line is to ...
News / The swashbuckling antidote to the threat of digital disruptors
It is clear from talking to chief executive Graham Parker that he does not consider ...
Recommends / The compelling argument for a digital freight platform
A blog by Kontainers, the platform for freight forwarders, has come up with some interesting ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?