cargo-only flight Headlines
News / Sourcing PPE dominates air capacity and pushes rates, but more lift is on the way
The scramble for personal protection equipment (PPE) has buoyed airfreight, pushing rates to lofty heights. National ...
News / Avianca ramps up cargo flights on passenger aircraft to boost capacity
There is no freighter version of the Boeing 787, but the passenger aircraft is increasingly ...
News / Air Canada reconfigures passenger widebodies to carry urgent cargo
Like a growing number of airlines, Air Canada (AC) has fielded passenger widebodies on cargo ...
News / Belly charters multiply and look set to be the new normal for 'irregular' cargo
European air freight connections to China are climbing again. On Tuesday, Air France KLM Martinair (AF-KL-MP) ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag