cargo-only flight Headlines
News / Avianca ramps up cargo flights on passenger aircraft to boost capacity
There is no freighter version of the Boeing 787, but the passenger aircraft is increasingly ...
News / Air Canada reconfigures passenger widebodies to carry urgent cargo
Like a growing number of airlines, Air Canada (AC) has fielded passenger widebodies on cargo ...
News / Belly charters multiply and look set to be the new normal for 'irregular' cargo
European air freight connections to China are climbing again. On Tuesday, Air France KLM Martinair (AF-KL-MP) ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise