United Cargo Headlines
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
News / United calls for increased collaboration to build on good first half for air cargo
United Cargo is calling for increased, industry-wide collaboration to help governments and regulators recognise the importance ...
Recommends / United Cargo reports double-digit revenue growth in Q2
There is little about cargo in United’s second-quarter results, out yesterday. But what there is, ...
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / Airfreight carriers report dwindling revenues - but look forward to a strong year-end
IAG Cargo has recorded a 6.9% decline in airfreight revenues for the nine months to ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / United and Delta show falling cargo revenues
Two sets of airline results are out – and both show dwindling cargo figures. Delta, which ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 2. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 3. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you