United Cargo Headlines
News / Lufthansa Cargo starts fleet replacement programme with order for two 777Fs
Lufthansa Cargo is tackling the air freight capacity shortage and updating its freighter fleet, with ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
News / United calls for increased collaboration to build on good first half for air cargo
United Cargo is calling for increased, industry-wide collaboration to help governments and regulators recognise the importance ...
Recommends / United Cargo reports double-digit revenue growth in Q2
There is little about cargo in United’s second-quarter results, out yesterday. But what there is, ...
News / United and Lufthansa Cargo become one between the US and Europe
United Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo are to cooperate “extensively” on routes between the US and ...
News / Cargo gives beleaguered United a lift, as other carriers spread their wings
You might think that the only airline in the news recently has been United and ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / Airfreight carriers report dwindling revenues - but look forward to a strong year-end
IAG Cargo has recorded a 6.9% decline in airfreight revenues for the nine months to ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / United and Delta show falling cargo revenues
Two sets of airline results are out – and both show dwindling cargo figures. Delta, which ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. Alan Hedge on Amazon is 'playing chess' with its air partners: time to rethink?
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings