United Airlines Headlines
News / As red ink begins to flood bottom lines, the mega-airlines begin to unravel
The disintegration of the major airlines has begun. Yesterday, British Airways (BA) announced the likely ...
News / WFS joins air cargo war on plastic waste using biodegradable wrap
WFS has joined a growing group of companies, including Amazon and United Airlines, that are ...
People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
Recommends / United suspends pet cargo flights after multiple dog-related incidents
After cabin crew instructions led to the death of a dog on board a United ...
Recommends / United Airlines profit falls, but cargo skies are brighter
Low-cost carriers took another scalp in the US, with United Airlines reporting a third-quarter profit ...
News / United calls for increased collaboration to build on good first half for air cargo
United Cargo is calling for increased, industry-wide collaboration to help governments and regulators recognise the importance ...
- 1.RTR: Kuehne + Nagel owner sees about 20,000 job cuts – Die Welt
- 2.'No hope' of bounce-back in demand for container shipping this year
- 3.Seaworthiness probe after CMA CGM vessel loses 40 containers in rough seas
- 4.KLM bid to take over grounded carrier Jet's slots at Schiphol fails
- 5.Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 1. Aaliya on Growing demand for space pushes carriers to reinstate blanked voyages
- 2. site on Kontainers and Portrix Logistics Software form unique partnership to deliver integrated rate management and digital front end capabilities
- 3. Horace Moning on The barrier to change for air cargo is not technology, or cash – it’s mindset
- 4. Steve on Expeditors bullish despite volume decline, and still fully staffed despite crisis
- 5. Alex Lennane on Being the current cargo hero won’t save Delta's 777s as the carrier cuts back