News / Shippers and forwarders call for law to stop 'unfair' D&D fees by box lines
A group of shippers, freight forwarders and other liner industry stakeholders has urged the Federal ...
Reefer crisis looms as stranded perishables rot at congested Chinese ports
China’s clogged-up container terminals and reefer plug shortage has created a logjam of perishable cargo. Key ...
News / Unions and trucking firms in legal battle over owner-driver status in California
The battle over the status of truck owner-operators in California is in limbo, after a ...
News / FMC set to review 'costly and unfair' demurrage and detention fees
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is backing proposals aimed at reforming how demurrage and ...
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Shippers pressured into no-roll premiums as full ships give carriers the edge
- 4.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 5.Market Insight: DSV shakes the verticals as another Panalpina exec departs
- 1. Elinor Parker on Baltic Exchange teams with Freightos to launch new freight index
- 2. Jose Guerrero on How will insurers cover shippers with containers stranded across the world?
- 3. email@example.com on Market talk: turning the A380 into a cargo-only aircraft could be a huge mistake
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 5. DV on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse