News / US shippers turn up the heat on government over 'punitive' D&D fees
US agricultural shippers have appealed to the US government to act to stop the “unconscionable ...
News / Shippers and forwarders call for law to stop 'unfair' D&D fees by box lines
A group of shippers, freight forwarders and other liner industry stakeholders has urged the Federal ...
Reefer crisis looms as stranded perishables rot at congested Chinese ports
China’s clogged-up container terminals and reefer plug shortage has created a logjam of perishable cargo. Key ...
News / Unions and trucking firms in legal battle over owner-driver status in California
The battle over the status of truck owner-operators in California is in limbo, after a ...
News / FMC set to review 'costly and unfair' demurrage and detention fees
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is backing proposals aimed at reforming how demurrage and ...
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode