News / Carriers must keep returning empty boxes to avoid shortage going into February
Unless carriers continue to “aggressively” repatriate boxes to Asia, the equipment shortage crisis will last ...
News / US exporters in revolt over the cost of changing earliest return dates
US agricultural exporters are demanding shipping lines end frequent changes to earliest return dates (ERD) – ...
News / US shippers turn up the heat on government over 'punitive' D&D fees
US agricultural shippers have appealed to the US government to act to stop the “unconscionable ...
News / Shippers and forwarders call for law to stop 'unfair' D&D fees by box lines
A group of shippers, freight forwarders and other liner industry stakeholders has urged the Federal ...
Reefer crisis looms as stranded perishables rot at congested Chinese ports
China’s clogged-up container terminals and reefer plug shortage has created a logjam of perishable cargo. Key ...
News / Unions and trucking firms in legal battle over owner-driver status in California
The battle over the status of truck owner-operators in California is in limbo, after a ...
News / FMC set to review 'costly and unfair' demurrage and detention fees
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) is backing proposals aimed at reforming how demurrage and ...
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag