street turns Headlines
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
News / Zim joins Maersk with digital US street turn booking service to beat congestion
Zim is following in the wake of Maersk in offering a digitised booking service for ...
News / Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
Shipping lines have defended what shippers described as “insane” charges for ‘street turns’, claiming customers will ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?