street turns Headlines
News / Fury at carrier demurrage and detention fees – 'profiting from port congestion'
Shippers and BCOs at the JOC TPM Conference in Long Beach this week are almost ...
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
News / Zim joins Maersk with digital US street turn booking service to beat congestion
Zim is following in the wake of Maersk in offering a digitised booking service for ...
News / Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
Shipping lines have defended what shippers described as “insane” charges for ‘street turns’, claiming customers will ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag