Recommends / Ports lag other industries when it comes to automation
Ports are failing in the race to automate, with other sectors leaving them behind the ...
Recommends / China's $7.5bn Myanmar port ‘crazy,’ Suu Kyi adviser says
Myanmar, rather understandably, seems to be baulking at a proposed $7.5bn price tag for a ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Crunch time approaching fast for ports and terminals as shipping alliances look to cut costs
The next big losers in the shipping industry crisis are likely to be ports and terminals, ...
Recommends / Experts warn of overcapacity crisis in China's ports
Shanghai Daily has warned that the slump seen in industries such as steel and cement ...
Recommends / How hipsters and millennials will bring down global trade
We’re a sucker for a good headline at The Loadstar – and today’s blog from ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?