News / Australian box terminal operators offset falling volumes by hiking fees
Australia’s terminal operators have offset dwindling container volumes and quayside revenue by hiking controversial ‘port ...
Recommends / Ports lag other industries when it comes to automation
Ports are failing in the race to automate, with other sectors leaving them behind the ...
News / Box terminals fare better financially than their carrier customers, but can it last?
The container terminal industry has been able to navigate around a predicted ‘perfect storm’ in Q1, ...
Recommends / China's $7.5bn Myanmar port ‘crazy,’ Suu Kyi adviser says
Myanmar, rather understandably, seems to be baulking at a proposed $7.5bn price tag for a ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
News / The shipping industry and tomorrow's technology faces a serious threat from cyber crime
Cyber crime is likely to delay the introduction of autonomous ships for several years – ...
News / Crunch time approaching fast for ports and terminals as shipping alliances look to cut costs
The next big losers in the shipping industry crisis are likely to be ports and terminals, ...
Recommends / Experts warn of overcapacity crisis in China's ports
Shanghai Daily has warned that the slump seen in industries such as steel and cement ...
Recommends / How hipsters and millennials will bring down global trade
We’re a sucker for a good headline at The Loadstar – and today’s blog from ...
News / EU port regulation aimed at boosting state-run ports poses 'significant risks' to UK sector
The proposed EU Ports Services Regulation (PSR) poses significant risks for the UK port industry, it was claimed ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. steve kinsell on Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings