Intermodal shipping Headlines
Recommends / STB tackles rail demurrage issue head on
The Surface Transportation Board (STB), the US regulatory body that covers rail and road transport, ...
News / Amazon container order another move toward 'dominating US logistics'
Amazon last week took delivery of the first 48 containers of its order for 250 ...
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers