News / No-deal Brexit 'simplified customs' plan 'won't help forwarders or hauliers'
Hauliers and forwarders believe that in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the UK government’s simplified ...
News / TfL hits back at haulage claims that low-emission zones don't work
Transport for London (TfL) has called air pollution a “public health crisis” and rejected claims ...
News / UK business fights back as cities bid to cut back on traffic emissions
UK businesses are fighting attempts to bring in low-emission traffic zones: Southampton Council has scrapped ...
News / Whitehall 'lays bare the grisly prospects' for supply chains of a no-deal Brexit
Industry associations have reacted badly to the UK government’s latest round of technical notices explaining ...
News / 'Too little, too late': haulage groups hit back at Whitehall's 'no-deal scenario'
Road hauliers have slammed the latest Brexit developments after the UK government issued a technical ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / Work with haulage industry on emissions, don't penalise us, says RHA chief
UK transport groups have argued that road freight must not be penalised because it plays ...
News / UK logistics sector urges government to invest in road infrastructure
Government must invest in the UK’s road infrastructure if it intends to improve the operating ...
News / Industry hits out at 'unfair' plan to make UK hauliers pay in new clean air zones
Hauliers are calling for assurances that businesses reliant on HGVs will not be unfairly hit ...
News / Industry's message to Whitehall: UK transport infrastructure is crumbling
The UK’s transport infrastructure is not fit for purpose, according to the logistics sector. The industry ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?