Hard Brexit Headlines
News / Hauliers trapped in ports, 150 km queues, and a Catch 22 for business - UK government Brexit 'plan' laid bare
Brexit’s continuing comedy of errors may see drivers stranded in ports on both sides of ...
News / 'No-deal' threat drives logistics players into a gamble with warehouse leases
Logistics companies face a gamble with long-term leases if they are to cope with the impact of ...
News / No-deal Brexit would be 'catastrophic' for Northern Ireland’s logistics sector
Whitehall is once again coming under fire from the UK logistics community amid mounting problems over ...
News / Haulage sector wants Whitehall to ensure goods keep moving after 'no-deal' Brexit
Amid the conflict of the Conservative Party leadership campaign, some UK business sectors are again ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
News / 'Air freight always benefits from chaos', but Cargologicair must wait and see
As IAG hurriedly holds talks with Brussels and Madrid on its ownership structure after Brexit, ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses