Hard Brexit Headlines
News / Number-one fear for UK post-Brexit trading is supply chain delays
As the UK’s Brexit preparations reach new heights of chaos, a survey has revealed that ...
News / Ratifying UK-EU deal will be 'just the start of Brexit, not the end', says UKWA
The turgid state of UK politics is characterised by what appears to be ceaseless lying by all ...
News / Hauliers trapped in ports, 150 km queues, and a Catch 22 for business - UK government Brexit 'plan' laid bare
Brexit’s continuing comedy of errors may see drivers stranded in ports on both sides of ...
News / 'No-deal' threat drives logistics players into a gamble with warehouse leases
Logistics companies face a gamble with long-term leases if they are to cope with the impact of ...
News / No-deal Brexit would be 'catastrophic' for Northern Ireland’s logistics sector
Whitehall is once again coming under fire from the UK logistics community amid mounting problems over ...
News / Haulage sector wants Whitehall to ensure goods keep moving after 'no-deal' Brexit
Amid the conflict of the Conservative Party leadership campaign, some UK business sectors are again ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
News / 'Air freight always benefits from chaos', but Cargologicair must wait and see
As IAG hurriedly holds talks with Brussels and Madrid on its ownership structure after Brexit, ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'