Hard Brexit Headlines
News / Hauliers trapped in ports, 150 km queues, and a Catch 22 for business - UK government Brexit 'plan' laid bare
Brexit’s continuing comedy of errors may see drivers stranded in ports on both sides of ...
News / 'No-deal' threat drives logistics players into a gamble with warehouse leases
Logistics companies face a gamble with long-term leases if they are to cope with the impact of ...
News / No-deal Brexit would be 'catastrophic' for Northern Ireland’s logistics sector
Whitehall is once again coming under fire from the UK logistics community amid mounting problems over ...
News / Haulage sector wants Whitehall to ensure goods keep moving after 'no-deal' Brexit
Amid the conflict of the Conservative Party leadership campaign, some UK business sectors are again ...
News / Logistics industry urges UK to prevent disorderly Brexit but vows to 'clear up the mess'
The logistics industry has called on the UK government to ensure continued free trade and no “disorderly” ...
News / 'Air freight always benefits from chaos', but Cargologicair must wait and see
As IAG hurriedly holds talks with Brussels and Madrid on its ownership structure after Brexit, ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!