Port of Dover Headlines
News / Truckers pour scorn on poorly-attended Manston post-Brexit traffic jam trial
Stress testing Manston Airfield’s ability to cater for truck congestion around Dover descended into farce ...
Recommends / Brexit: could Channel ports cope with 'no deal'?
It has been much remarked in the past week that mainstream media knowledge of logistics ...
News / Furore over Brexit ferry contract at Ramsgate is 'overblown nonsense'
“Brexit tribalism” is at the heart of the furore surrounding the UK government’s decision to ...
News / 'Operation Brock' plans to keep freight moving at Dover if there is no Brexit deal
Planning is underway to tackle expected chaos on UK highways in the event of a ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
People / Dover Harbour Board appoints Doug Bannister as its new CEO
Dover Harbour Board has appointed shipping industry veteran Doug Bannister (pictured above) as its new ...
Recommends / Dover still unprepared for a no-deal Brexit
As the Conservative party continues to fracture under the strain of Brexit, the UK’s supply ...
News / RHA raps DfT for lack of consultation over new plan for M20 truck queueing
The UK Road Haulage Association (RHA) has criticised the Department for Transport (DfT) for not ...
News / Operation Stack becomes Operation Brock in M20 truck queueing rethink
There will be changes in the way trucks queue on the M20 next year. A new strategy ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you