Port of Dover Headlines
News / Hauliers trapped in ports, 150 km queues, and a Catch 22 for business - UK government Brexit 'plan' laid bare
Brexit’s continuing comedy of errors may see drivers stranded in ports on both sides of ...
News / P&O launches Tilbury-Calais service to beat Dover congestion
Brexit contingency measures continue to build within the UK’s supply chain with P&O announcing a ...
News / Geest set to return services to Portsmouth after two years at Dover
Eastern Caribbean carrier Geest Line is returning to Portsmouth two years after leaving following scheduling ...
News / Whitehall unveils new express emergency freight plan for 'no-deal' Brexit
The UK government has announced new plans to create an “express freight contingency arrangement” to ...
News / Exporters say simplified customs plan won't reduce congestion around Dover
Changes to UK customs procedures in the event of a no-deal Brexit have not eased ...
News / Truckers pour scorn on poorly-attended Manston post-Brexit traffic jam trial
Stress testing Manston Airfield’s ability to cater for truck congestion around Dover descended into farce ...
Recommends / Brexit: could Channel ports cope with 'no deal'?
It has been much remarked in the past week that mainstream media knowledge of logistics ...
News / Furore over Brexit ferry contract at Ramsgate is 'overblown nonsense'
“Brexit tribalism” is at the heart of the furore surrounding the UK government’s decision to ...
News / 'Operation Brock' plans to keep freight moving at Dover if there is no Brexit deal
Planning is underway to tackle expected chaos on UK highways in the event of a ...
News / 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
One of the UK’s leading customs software experts has claimed the delay in the UK’s new Customs Declaration ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules