Priority Freight Headlines
Brexit News / Some UK logistics players claim to be 'Brexit-ready' – but are they really?
Increasing numbers of forwarders have announced they are “Brexit-ready”, but questions remain over how prepared ...
Brexit News / Priority Freight teams up with Jota to provide post-Brexit UK-EU air bridge
Priority Freight has teamed up with air charter service Jota Aviation to supply an air ...
People / Marco Sauer appointed Priority Freight's general manager at Frankfurt
Leading time-critical logistics specialist Priority Freight has continued its expansion in continental Europe with the ...
People / Santiago Tejedo is new head of air freight at Priority Freight
Priority Freight has appointed Santiago Tejedo (pictured above, left) to the newly created role of ...
People / Steve Downing is new head of group projects at Priority Freight
Priority Freight has appointed Steve Downing (pictured above) as head of group projects. Mr Downing brings ...
News / Smaller forwarders can score in post-Brexit integrators-independents battle
Smaller forwarders are best placed to remove customer headaches that will accompany Brexit, as expected supply ...
News / Priority Freight names Stuart Stobie global sales and marketing director
UK-based Priority Freight has continued with its ambitious staff and executive expansion programme with the ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag