truck cartel Headlines
News / Hauliers urged to join class action against truckbuilders that operated price cartel
Five major truck manufacturers which participated in an illegal pricing cartel are facing a claim of ...
News / Deutsche Bahn leads €240m class action against truck manufacturer cartel
Deutsche Bahn (DB) is leading dozens of German companies in a lawsuit for damages from a ...
Recommends / VW's Scania truck firm fined €880m by EU for price fixing
The European Commission’s competition directorate has found truck manufacturer Scania guilty of working with five ...
News / Cartel of truck manufacturers could face a compensation bill of nearly £4bn
A second law firm and a financier have joined a class action against a group of ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 5.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 1. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Cj on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3. Raghubir Singh Thind on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 4. Prosun on India's plans to regulate ocean freight rates come under fire
- 5. Stephen Webster on Atlas Air and high-flying rivals asked to return US taxpayers' Covid cash