News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Better late than never, say forwarders as shippers launch surcharge campaign
Freight forwarders have responded to this week’s demand by shippers for an end to surcharges, claiming it ...
News / Shippers demand an end to 'disruptive' container shipping surcharges by 2020
Shipper representatives have called for an end to surcharges applied by shipping lines and forwarders ...
News / Amazon air freight plan a wake-up call: improve standards or customers will become competitors
Major logistics customers could look to set up their own transportation if existing providers do not ...
News / Big is beautiful when it comes to containerships, a myth says ocean freight industry
Ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are neither beautiful or desirable, and even their green credentials are ...
Recommends / BIMCO and Global Shippers' Forum launch standard contract
The world’s largest shipping line association and the UK-based organisation that represents carriers’ customers have ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier