News / The industry must collaborate and take action to address climate change
Industry must take the lead in addressing the pending climate catastrophe, with “the earth unable ...
Recommends / ESC argues for 70:30 rule for freighter operators at full airports
The European Shippers Council is arguing, reasonably enough, that IATA’s 80:20 rule, whereby airlines lose ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / Shippers want to be partners with carriers not just 'customers'
Shippers would prefer to be treated by container lines as partners rather than customers, according ...
News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
News / European Shippers Council calls on EC to ban general rate increases by shipping lines
The European Shippers’ Council (ESC) has asked EC competition commissioner Margaret Vestager to abolish general ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 3.Produce growers launch billion-dollar class action against 'deceptive' CH Robinson
- 4.The calm before the 'supply chain storm' when China's air freight rates soar
- 5.Analysis: Targeting CH Robinson
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen