News / The industry must collaborate and take action to address climate change
Industry must take the lead in addressing the pending climate catastrophe, with “the earth unable ...
Recommends / ESC argues for 70:30 rule for freighter operators at full airports
The European Shippers Council is arguing, reasonably enough, that IATA’s 80:20 rule, whereby airlines lose ...
News / Shippers get behind Project Selfie bid to better reflect air freight load factors
Shippers are supporting a new initiative to better reflect air cargo’s true worth by changing ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / Shippers want to be partners with carriers not just 'customers'
Shippers would prefer to be treated by container lines as partners rather than customers, according ...
News / Capacity-stricken box lines under fire from European shippers over lost contracts
Container lines have come under fire from European shippers claiming the capacity crisis on eastbound exports has ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Shippers demand terminals free Hanjin containers and drop huge release fees
Shipper organisations have called for terminals to begin releasing Hanjin containers detained by terminal operators ...
News / European Shippers Council calls on EC to ban general rate increases by shipping lines
The European Shippers’ Council (ESC) has asked EC competition commissioner Margaret Vestager to abolish general ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 3.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates