Cargo iQ Headlines
People / Henrik Ambak tops list of new directors at IATA's Cargo IQ
IATA’s Cargo iQ organisation has appointed Emirates SkyCargo’s senior vice president of global operations, Henrik ...
News / Launch of TIACA tool to help air cargo raise standards and performance
Transparency and standards in air cargo are under increasing internal scrutiny as the sector looks to ...
Recommends / Cargo iQ puts the spotlight on members
Cargo iQ, the air freight quality standards organisation, has released its figures for May. You ...
People / Henk Venema becomes chairman of Cargo iQ membership board
DHL Global Forwarding’s Henk Venema is to replace Max Sauberschwarz, from Kuehne + Nagel, as ...
News / Shippers embrace Cargo iQ while urging forwarders to be more transparent
Shippers are set to use quality standards data from Cargo iQ in their bid to ...
News / Measure for measure, August air cargo traffic shows a slight uptick
There’s been a flurry of August data; WorldACD showing air cargo volumes grew 2.3% in ...
News / A plan to revolutionise air freight as 'visibly better' Cargo iQ succeeds Cargo2000
The air freight industry is set to benefit significantly and reap competitive advantage from a ...
- 1.US tech start-up RPA set to disrupt logistics with AI bots
- 2.Maersk's digital drive into India's trucking sector via tie-up with online platform
- 3.MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4.M&A radar exclusive: DSV Panalpina – here is the 'organisational chart' of its core unit
- 5.On the wires: 'No interest whatsoever' in troubled Toll Group as it readies for deeper cuts & misery builds
- 1. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 2. Mike Wackett on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 3. Wim Van Deyck on MSC unveils its newest boxship: greener, safer, more efficient and bigger
- 4. katherine on East Europe’s logistics players growing fast, but need infrastructure support
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Supply chain radar: DSV + Panalpina – here comes the love...