TIACA ACF 2018 Headlines
Comment / TIACA: 'This year was about survival – next year, see our value proposition'
The reports of TIACA’s impending death have been grossly exaggerated – to misquote Mark Twain. There ...
News / Forwarders need to share data and stop 'hijacking the supply chain'
Forwarders need to rein back their “monopolistic” tendencies and learn how to collaborate and share data ...
News / Bugs – could be the biggest issue in container shipping since VGM
The Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF) has warned that the “biggest issue since VGM [container weighing]” ...
News / Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
“The outside world has become fixated on Flexport.” So said Steve Walker, founder of SBS Worldwide ...
News / Forwarders must meet digital disrupters head on and adapt, or sink
Forwarders have the power to keep wannabe disrupters at bay and create advantages for themselves – ...
News / Shake-up for ground handling as WFS founder launches Transborder Aviation network
The ground handling market – and e-commerce – is set for a makeover with the formation of ...
News / New course for TIACA ACF as Messe Munchen takes over the pilot's seat
There’s been a bit of a shake up in the air cargo conference scene – first ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage